To foster more effective patient engagement and help drive practice growth, EyeCare Prime has unveiled Prime Nexus, a next-generation, cloud-based patient relationship management system. The Prime Nexus platform offers a simple, intuitive user interface, enhanced functionality and a host of new features to better meet the needs of today’s eye care practices and their digitally connected patients.
Prime Nexus was developed exclusively for optometry, based on years of collaboration with eye care providers. The system enables practices to maximize appointment booking, improve patient retention and streamline office efficiencies to propel practice success. New features include:
- Full sync and write-back appointment confirmations into compatible Electronic Health Record (EHR) systems. When patients schedule appointments online, Prime Nexus seamlessly integrates with major practice management systems so that online appointment confirmations are automatically updated in the practice’s calendar. The intelligent appointment request feature allows patients to select only from available appointment times.
- Mobile-friendly post-appointment survey requests can be sent to patients via text message. Both current and new patients use online reviews to evaluate doctors. Positive reviews are essential to attracting and retaining patients, and can help with search engine optimization. Prime Nexus gives practices the capability to send automatic survey requests to patients via text message and email, increasing the likelihood of completion. Surveys are completely customizable for each practice.
- Streamlined online review posting and dedicated web page. Completed reviews can be automatically published to a dedicated practice review web page to save staff time. In addition, it takes just one click for patients to copy their reviews and post to Facebook, Google+, Yelp, Healthgrades and Vitals. Practices are notified in-app when patients complete surveys, making it easy to respond.
- Personalized email campaigns. Good patient relationships extend beyond a positive office visit and timely appointment reminders. Communication between office visits is key to staying top of mind with patients. Prime Nexus offers a full library of pre-written emails dedicated to eye care. Practices can target groups of patients to ensure relevancy of content for each audience.
- Improved reporting and alerts. A new dashboard features several key performance indicators for the practice, providing a snapshot of the practice’s performance at a glance.
“Over the last several years, we have partnered with eye care professionals to determine what patient engagement features would result in more positive experiences for their patients and provide increased growth for their practices,” Mark Lindsey, Global General Manager, EyeCare Prime, said in a company news release. “Today’s connected patients are demanding more from their eye care experiences including online appointment scheduling and communications via text and email. Practices are looking for increased efficiencies. With Prime Nexus, we sought to meet all of those needs by developing a patient-centric system that is simple, smart, and effective.”
For more information, visit eyecareprime.com.