Vision Expo announced the launch of InFocus, a series of 4-minute video interviews with some of Vision Expo’s top industry attendees and OPTImum program buyers conducted by Suzanne Krauss, OPTImum Program Manager at Vision Expo.
The InFocus Series launches this week with a new video to be released on a bi-weekly basis. Each video will feature a dynamic interview with a different leader in the vision community, highlighting the individual’s tips and insights on successful business practices, including how to market to a specific community and advice for re-opening or opening a practice.
“Following the disappointing but prudent decision to cancel Vision Expo West, we realize it is more important than ever to stay connected and engaged as a vision community,” Ms. Krauss said in a Vision Expo news release. “Intended to inspire and inform, the InFocus series will provide valuable insight into business practices that have helped launch some of the most successful careers and practices in the vision community.”
The InFocus series will feature interviews with vision community leaders from diverse segments of the industry. Featured individuals include:
- Dawn Friedkin, Owner and President of Classic Optical Labs
- Rey Lee, Director of Sourcing & Procurement for FYidoctors
- Michael Toups, OD, and Co-owner of Eye Trends
- Ansel T. Johnson, OD, and Clinical Director for Vision Salon Eye Care Associates
- Lisa Martinsson, Co-owner and Buyer for Glance Optics & Eyewear
- Cleve Barham, Owner and Buyer for Fine Eyes Eyewear
- Aurora Susi, Optician and Buyer for Metro Optics
The InFocus video series will be accessible through Vision Expo’s website on the Vision Connects page, here, as well as on Vision Expo’s social media channels, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn and YouTube.
Sponsors of the video series include Tronex International, a global disposable personal protective equipment (PPE) brand, and The Elite Payment Group, a full-service merchant services provider.