Incorporating a balance of insights into innovative therapies and solutions to existing challenges, the 2nd Annual Ophthalmic Drug Development Summit will bring together leading pharma, biotech, and industry stakeholders with the aim of transform the success of a company's ophthalmic drug pipeline.
Rather than giving a broad commercial or specific disease focus, this scientifically focused summit bring insights into the specific challenges faced by pharma and biotech companies, with representation from both.
Attend the Ophthalmic Drug Development Summit to learn how:
– Novartis is enhancing preclinical models and pioneering novel clinical approaches, enabling you to learn how to establish a rapid yet robust development strategy
– Spark Therapeutics has overcome challenges in endpoint identification and clinical development, including insights into how you can seize the opportunities presented by gene therapy in ophthalmology
– Genentech is investigating innovative drug delivery approaches, allowing you to identify strategies to reduce patient burden and improve compliance
– Aerie, Aerpio, and Clearside have established effective internal and external frameworks for success, revealing how you can establish rapid, robust and cost-effective developmental processes
– Santen views the commercial and operational side of the field, giving you insights into the investment decision-making processes at pharma organizations in the field
Leave the Ophthalmic Drug Development Summit with clear actions on how to realize the potential of this rapidly evolving field and transform your ophthalmic drug pipeline.
To learn more or to register, visit https://ophthalmic-summit.com/about/about-event/