Sun Pharma is hosting a symposium titled "Managing Ocular Pain and Inflammation After Cataract Surgery: Differentiating Among the Non-Steroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drugs" on Saturday, October 15 from 5:30-7:45 pm at the Westin River North, Grand Ballroom A/B, 320 North Dearborn St., Chicago.
This certified CME activity is designed for ophthalmologists involved in the management of the post-cataract patient. Upon completion of this activity, the participant should be able to:
- Describe the pharmacokinetic properties of the bromfenac molecule
- Assess the ability of topical ophthalmic NSAIDs to treat postop inflammation and pain in a cataract patient
- Analyze the safety profile of the bromfenac molecule
- Discuss the obstacles patients face in compliance and adherence
- Develop a plan to communicate compliance obstacles with patients
Evolve Medical Education LLC is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians. Evolve Medical Education LLC designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
For more information or to register, visit https://bmcg.regfox.com/nsaid.