Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Micro-Invasive Glaucoma Surgery (MIGS) Devices Market (By Target, By Surgery, By End User, By Region, By Country): Opportunities and Forecast (2017-2022) - By Target, By Surgery, By End User, By Region, By Country" report to their offering.
Over the recent years, the global MIGS industry has been growing rapidly as the global sales of iStent device by Glaukos,which was the only commercially available device in United States has witnessed rapid growth post its FDA approval in 2012. Globally, the growth in the MIGS device market is driven by several MIGS devices entering the market in next 5 years, rising number of glaucoma patients, and rapidly aging population.
The market chiefly driven by several MIGS devices entering the market in next 5 years, rising number of glaucoma patients and rapidly aging population, high safety profile, and reduced dependency on prescription eye drops.
Among the targets, trabecular meshwork currently dominates the MIGS market. Among the surgeries, standalone glaucoma surgery is projected to witness fastest growth. In terms of end user, ambulatory surgery centers is predicted to grow at a higher rate than HOPDs (hospital outpatient departments). Among the regions, Asia Pacific is predicted to advance at the highest rate, mainly driven by large glaucoma population and expansion of MIGS device in the region.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Research Methodology
2. Executive Summary
3. Strategic Recommendations
4. Product Overview
5. Global Micro-Invasive Glaucoma Surgery Device Market: Growth and Forecast
6. Global Micro-Invasive Glaucoma Surgery Devices Market - By Target
7. Global Micro-Invasive Glaucoma Surgery Devices Market - By Surgery
8. Global Micro-Invasive Glaucoma Surgery Market: Analysis By End User
9. Global Micro-Invasive Glaucoma Surgery Devices Market: Regional Analysis
10. Market Dynamics
11. Market Trends
12. Porter's Five Forces Analysis
13. SWOT Analysis
14. Policy and Regulatory Landscape
15. Company Profiles
- Santen Pharmaceuticals
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/n4322j/global