Alimera Sciences announced that data from six Iluvien post-marketing studies were presented during the French Society of Ophthalmology 122nd Congress (SFO 2016) in Paris May 7-10, according to a company news release.
The six Alimera data presentations at SFO were as follows:
- Results in Real Life of the Fluocinolone Acetonide Implant, interim Analysis at 1 Year of the European Registries Compared to the Phase 3 Study FAME, authored by Corinne Dot, Military hospital Desgenettes, Lyon.
- Multicenter Prospective Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Tolerance of Fluocinolone Acetonide 0.2 mg for Chronic Diabetic Macular Edema, authored by J. Nascimento, Lisbon, Portugal.
- The Efficacy of Fluocinolone Acetonide 0.2 mg in Diabetic Macular Oedema with Vitrectomised Patients, authored by Ali Erginay, University hospital of Lariboisiere, Paris.
- Methodologies in the Treatment of DMO, authored by M. Weber, University hospital of Nantes, R. Tadayoni, University hospital of Lariboisiere, Paris, and J.F. Korobelnik, University hospital of Bordeaux.
- Management of Steroid Induced IOP Rise in Diabetics IOP, authored by Phillippe Denis, University hospital of Lyon, and J.P. Nordmann, XV-XX hospital, Paris.
- Impact of Associated Therapies in FAME Chronic Diabetic Macular Edema, authored by P. Labelette, University hospital of Lille, and F. Fajnkuchen, University hospital of Bobigny.